5.03.2010

it's a wonderful life

so i realize that this post may be better for christmas season but oh welll.

i think the following quote is probably one my most favorite lines in any movie ever. just felt like sharing it.


George: What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary.

Mary: I'll take it.

-"its a wonderful life"


{..Buffalo gals, won't you come out tonight, And dance by the light of the moon}


every time i watch that movie those lines get stuck in my head. i love them.


and speaking of that movie might i just throw out there that it really is a wonderful life.


some people who make my life wonderful. {there are many more than those shown here}


{sister love.}

{speaking of christmas...annual christmas party. love.}

{friends}

{family. minus madre}
{little baby cousin mena. :) doesn't she look like a little porcelain doll??}

i hope this finds you in happiness, health and love xoxo

a little clip of the quote sequence {click me}


to be continued.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are in the top ten cutest children I've known.

    ReplyDelete