6.26.2010

the fall.

i have been stuck at home so far this summer minus a short trip to palm springs with my sister and mom which was lovely, and although half of my friends are a zillion places around the world, i have managed to have a pretty activity filled week at home in sunny lc and so far summer is treating me very well.

i have seen 3 movies, 1 musical {'in the heights.' so good. see it if at all possible. i promise you won't be disappointed. a 2008 tony award winner. special thanks to rishi} , baked 1 pizookie, gone to the beach, gone to lunch with a friend, played some board games, gone adventuring around LA, laid out by the pool, gone on a walk, and had a date night with my lil bro.
yes, summer is wonderful and i am thankful for it. i am also thankful for the small tan i am starting to acquire. makes me realize just how white i was before <:)

most recent movie seen: Toy Story 3 in 3D. really really good. made me cry...standard. but very touching. i also loved the short movie in the beginning called "day and night". i think one of my favorites of pixar's so far!
ah and i went dorm room shopping yesterday. who knew there was so much stuff i needed? although fun and exciting, i must say a bit overwhelming. but i am now a proud owner of my very own bamboo cutting board and stainless steel knife, (some of the random things i didn't know i needed) which will hopefully serve me well for years to come :)



also, this is amazing. be sure to check it out.

hope your summer is treating you as well as mine is treating me!

oh and i start work on tuesday. taking care of 3 adorable kids all under the age of 7 for 8 hours, 3 days a week. wish me luck :) i know ill need the energy.

xo, k

one more thing. this song is my new obsession. i love the chorus. check it out on itunes too.

ok i lied. one more thing. yes!.. i graduated! still strange to think about, and even though its only been a week, it seems much longer. weird how that is. high school was good to me, but im getting more and more excited for the next phase in my life. college here i come!


{michi and i skipping}
{family}


{grad night. super fun}

to be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment