8.03.2010

its not about your scars, its all about your heart.

i've been feeling sad about leaving recently.
its all starting to become real, and it just sorta blows my mind. how did i get here so fast??
i had always been so excited to go off to college... even in 8th grade i just wanted to fast forward to this time, and now that im here im wishing i had only known then how fast the time would go.
a little over 2 1/2 weeks is all i have left with everything unchanged, the same as its always been and when i come back things will be different. even my town will be different. {my little town, i think, has this idea that it has to expand and upgrade and keep up with the changing times. i really wish it wouldn't. its starting to not even look like my town anymore. please stop little town of mine. you were perfect in your imperfections, and you were perfect the way you were}.

today, i booked my flights for thanksgiving and christmas.
i received my schedule.
i've gotten my dorm assignment.
my roommate is next.

i think i might have to pause time for a little while.
is that possible? sometimes i wish it was.



side note: {this song} has been playing non stop in my room for the past 3 days. and i have come to the conclusion that it is one of the most comforting songs i have ever listened to. it is almost up there with monster ballads.... almost. :)
do yourself a favor a listen to it.


bedding news?: i have almost completed my bedding. finally. its not exactly what i had in mind, but i have accepted that it won't be perfect, and that really is only my freshman dorm room, but i am growing to love it. stay tuned for dorm pictures when i move in :)

oh and i just took a lovely 4 day vacation to coronado with some of my girls. so relaxing. post to follow.


i hope this finds you in happiness health and love xoxo


to be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment