11.02.2010

let it snow.

i sit here in the wee hours of the morning up in spokane washington {my place of residence these days in case you missed the memo}, listening to the sirens blare through the cold, wet, previously silent logan neighborhood, tired after a full day of classes and work, a bit anxious about all the stuff i have to get done tomorrow, and yet all i can think about is this:

yes my friends, that is snow in my near future. actual live {ok not live} snow. not in the mountains but in the place i live in. snow! can you believe it?
ok so it is still a week away, and yes it said snow for a week ago too and it didn't end up happening and yes weather.com changes its mind seemingly every second but i have a good feeling about this one...seeing as its 3 days in a row. credibility right there folks. {i am from california, and have never lived in snow, but love snow so am pretty excited about this. can you tell?}
my northface fleece and rain jacket are on their way along with my hunter boots. and i am starting to exchange out the dresses in my closet to make room for my coats.
yes. i am ready for winter.
bring it on spokane.
{some girls in my hall have already broken out their charlie brown christmas tree. and others are blasting the christmas music. i know its still super early but is it bad that i secretly adore it?}


i hope this finds you in happiness, health and love. xoxo


to be continued.
let it snow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with you...and I already bought an $8 christmas nightgown from wal mart so i'm right there with you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete