4.13.2010

obsessions.

what i'm obsessed with at the moment:
-isaac russell aka RuRu. he has crafted the most beautiful music i have ever heard. his raw talent amazes me. (bonus-i enjoy that his music brings me back to my mississippi trip. i discovered him a couple days before i left, and listened to him throughout. i love how songs can bring memories to the surface.)
-buttons. thats a given if you know me. i have collected buttons ever since i was a preschooler. i currently have over 750 and occasionally spill them out of their jars to count them on my bedroom floor. definitely an obsession.
-purple.
-lower case letters.
-friends. i love you guys probably more than you think possible.
-writing in my thought book. i've never been a steady journal keeper, so instead of forcing my self to keep a daily "diary" i decided to keep a thought book where i put down my random thoughts, questions, musings, etc. i love it.
-vanilla chai tea (lattes). its like christmas in a cup.
-wedding videos. thank you michi for sharing that link with me. i stayed up until 2 watching them.
-photography. i fell in love with it in 10th grade. i am a complete amateur but i love it and spend a decent amount of time looking at photography blogs.
-harbio rasberries. i'm pretty sure i am the only person on earth to like this candy but they are delish.
-spontaneous dance parties. particularly to "animal" by miike snow.
-"animal"- by miike snow.
-the word serendipity. in case you haven't already noticed. i got the dvd of the movie in my easter basket this year, and it has re-instated my love of everything that has to do with that word.
-the 5th grade class i teacher aide for. 5th graders are the coolest people ever in case you were wondering.
-cardigans. i wish i could just wear jeans, and a different colored cardigan everyday.
-lists. my room is littered with to-do lists, shopping lists, etc all scribbled on scraps of paper.
and lastly:
-post-its. also an easter basket item (the easter bunny just happens to know about this particular love). it is a dream of mine to one day completely cover a car, room, bike, person, etc, with post-its.


{these people got it spot on tehe}
photo creds: google.




to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment